The Bright Girl Guide eBook
Google doesn't know your period. Demi does!
The Bright Girl Guide takes the confusion out of the menstrual cycle and helps you use your period to your advantage! You will learn to finally make sense of your period symptoms and interpret what those symptoms are telling you about your health and your hormones.
Your body is always talking to you. Learn how to listen!
NOTE: You will receive an ebook download link upon purchase.
- Why we have a period
- Female reproductive anatomy
- Ovulation and its role in the menstrual cycle
- Hormones that control the menstrual cycle
- The different phases of the menstrual cycle
- How we feel different throughout the menstrual cycle
- Interpreting and listening to your body's signs and symptoms
- How pregnancy happens
- When pregnancy can happen (SPOILER: not every day!)
- Period irregularities
- What to do when you experience period irregularities
- How to get answers when your period is irregular
- HOW TO HAVE A BETTER PERIOD!
Do good every wear.
Saalt is a B Corp. That means from every purchase, Saalt gives 2% to donate period care to areas with the most need, and funds initiatives in menstrual health, girls education, and sustainability. Thank you for (period) caring.